twitter/pinterest/tumblr

Categories

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Ombré Gradation


Can you even say that? "Ombré Gradation"

Anyway Blending


Seems this is a skill I really need to work on with painting. I can do it with a pencil pretty well, but paints - not so much.

Its fun to see the change as you blend the paint to another hue.

Not much to look at, but if you change the color to black & White you can really see how you did on the transistion.
Just another way to look at it to help hone your skill.

I'm new to painting, so Im not sure 100% sure if Im using the right brushes.
For sure, I need to practice more.

There is a definite correlation between paints and blending ease. Weather or not you can get your blending perfect with cheap paints; I'm not sure. It was easier to blend with the average priced paints vrs the cheap paint.
My wallet tells me I need to get better at using the cheap paints.

Keep your brush wet, until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts