twitter/pinterest/tumblr

Categories

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Volume Pedal


I painted a homemade Guitar Volume pedal I built as a Christmas present. If you would like to read and see the build process click here

A black pedal is pretty common, and this one is not different. I spray primer and painted the pedal black. I'm thinking it would get some non-slip tape put on it at some point anyway.

The body is a flavor or red. I knew I needed to paint "IN" and "OUT" to show which cable to plug into which jack. So I did that first and looked at it. Then I just started drawing arrows. I originally was thinking that the letters would be in Yellow, and "VOLUME" along each side. I may do something like that on the next one.
This one I also put Volume on it, but I wrapped it around the front. The input side has "VO", the front has "LU", and the output has "ME". The V is not prominent as I would have liked.

I think it came out good, I was searching for an abstract appearance, and I think I got it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts