B. Art Journey
Music, Paint, Drawing, Pottery, Stained Glass....and what ever else we can think of
twitter/pinterest/tumblr
@dafbraly
Categories
Home
Art
Music
Photography
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Watercolor
I
want to get into watercolor painting. Here are my first 2 painting. Impressed? I knew you would be. 😁
I was experimenting on backgrounds. Trying to see how colors blend or not blend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Guitar Practice 101
Fig 1.1 E-minor T here is not a set road to take when learning to play the guitar other than you need a guitar and practice. Once you ...
Strumming Patterns
S trumming patterns are only limited to your imagination. B eginning Strumming Patterns... Lets Start With 4/4 Timing, meaning 4 Beat...
Splaterizm
Splaterizm I m sure there is a correct term for this type or art. Please post below and let me know, or forever be called "Spater...
No comments:
Post a Comment