twitter/pinterest/tumblr

Categories

Friday, April 7, 2017

Guitar learning - Music is Ageless

2005 Austin AU786FCS
I bought this Austin guitar. I just put new strings on it.

It has been an INCREDIBLE Journey.

I would pick up the guitar and try and fail, then it would sit. get the bug to try again....just a circle.
Years later, it finally started to click.

I am still a beginner.

My main goal is to be able to play with family. My father started to learn as well. Most of the time we talk about guitars and music theory.

Someday I hope to be able to talk to my son about this stuff. Music is ageless.

I started this blog mainly to document my progress and what has worked for me in learning to play the guitar.
Like most trying to learn we are YouTube Kings and Queens. Im not confident enough or have a good camera to do videos.
I would like to do a video of playing along with some of my favorite YouTube Channels.

I will share my favorite YouTube channels.
Hopefully I will get some comments on your favorites as well.

Maybe we can share difficulties and learn from them. Help someone with those same issues.

My son said he wanted to learn the drums, I found an electric drum set on craigslist. figured he could play anytime he wanted and not disturb us, or crank it up! I will share my progress on the drum front. Secretly Ive always wanted to learn to pay the drums also. My parents talked me in to learning something else. I picked the tenor sax. I will need to either repair my sax myself, or buy another sax. If I ever do that, I will share that process.

We like a bunch of different types of art medias. I will share some of that as well. My wife really likes stained glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts